Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ CINDERELLA SCREWED ME OVER

 

 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Cinderella Screwed Me Over
 
 
Series: n/a
Category/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Publication Date: 10/22/13
 

Darby Quinn has a bone to pick with Cinderella. Burned one too many times by ex-boyfriends, Darby has lost all belief in the happily-ever-after that the fairy-tale princess promised her. She's sworn off love, Prince Charmings, and happy endings and she's happy about it. Really. Or at least she was…until she met Jake, her gorgeous neighbor and the manager of her favorite restaurant. But Darby has rules about dating, ones she's culled from her years spent with so-called “princes,” and starting something with Jake would break all of them.

Charming, fun, and unwilling to give up on her, Jake doesn’t fit any of the profiles Darby has created from her case studies of ex-princes-gone-bad. Finally presented with her own Prince Charming, can Darby take a chance on a happily-ever-after?

Full of wit and sarcastic humor, Cinderella Screwed Me Over proves that sometimes the perfect love, like a perfect pair of shoes, is just within your grasp.
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting ~  I adore author Cindi Madsen, and her writing. I am positive this book will leave me smiling and swooning. Plus, that cover ROCKS.
 
 
Preorder Cinderella Screwed Me Over at:
     


 
 


Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun read :) I've never read a by the author before. Hope you get your hands on it!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After loving ALYLM, I'm definitely looking forward to more of Cindi's work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I love your WOW! Definitely added to my TBR list. :)

    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this one! Love the title, for sure! Adding it right now! Great pick, dollface :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds cute. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of this Andrea! I have recently read and really enjoyed my first Cindi Madsen book so I'm definitely adding this one to my TBR pile.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover really is awesome. Sounds like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. I like the title and the sound of the story. Thanks for sharing.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG it has a cover?!!! I love it!! This has been on my wishlist since I first heard about it. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds fun! Never read a Cindi Madsen book, but there's a first time for everything, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!!! It sounds so fun! Great pick! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice! I like the cover. :) This is actually the first that I've heard of this one.

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG< I love books like this and this one sounds like so much fun! Adding to my TBR for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute cover! I'm dying for this one. It sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book looks like a fun read! Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the premise of this one! I'll add it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a great cover! I was just thinking about this one the other day when I wrote my review for ALYLM.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok just by the title alone, I need to read this book!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really enjoy Cindi's writing as well and this sounds pretty funny! Excellent pick, Andrea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cover! This book sounds like my crappy experiences! Adding it to the pile thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks good! I love the book cover! Thanks for sharing!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  22. Getting in line! Love Cindi so much.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The title... lol.... really?! I'm getting it for the title alone. I hope it's good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great pick. I love Cindi's books and I am really looking forward to this one. It sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post