THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.
- Wild Cards (Wild Cards #1) by Simone Elkeles
- Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack ~ The finished copy is so pretty!
- Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley
- Selling Scarlett (Love Inc. #1) by Ella James
- Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
- Conquer Your Love (Surrender Your Love #2) by JC Reed
- TMI by Patty Blount
- The Last Boyfriend (Forever Love #1) by JS Cooper
- Wilde Nights in Paradise (A Wilde Security Novel) by Tonya Burrows
- Untouchable (Untouchable #1) by Lindsay Delagair ~ Got this free on Smashwords with a coupon
- Temporary Arrangement (The Renaldis #0.5) by Karen Erickson
- Carmen's New York Climax (Carmen's New York #1) by Nikki Sex (I know!)
- Precious Things by Stephanie Parent
- Walker Books for Young Readers
- William Morrow (Harper Collins)
- Ella James and InkSlinger PR
- Bloomsbury USA Childrens
- Sourcebooks Fire
- Entangled Publishing
I must get rid of some (okay, a lot) of books!
These books are in great shape.