Tuesday, June 25, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ NEAR AND FAR by NICOLE WILLIAMS



 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Near and Far (Lost and Found, #2)Series: Lost and Found #2
Category/Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Self-Published
Publication Date: 7/30/13
 
 

There’s optimistic. And there’s Jesse Walker.

If he wasn’t so charming, his sunny disposition and incessant grin would get annoying. Fast.

Falling in love with the girl who had at first seemed immune to it, was the best thing to happen to Jesse since the Walkers adopted him into their family when he was five. But loving the girl who has her fair share of secrets is about as easy as that same girl loving the boy who seems to have none.

As Jesse’s life continues at the ranch, and Rowen begins making her mark in the Seattle art community, they begin to wonder where the middle ground is. Or if there even is one.

As push comes to shove and choices aren’t only needing to be made, but forced to be made, Jesse and Rowen have to face what their lives might look like without the other.

Can two people with such tragic pasts and different presents, go on to expect a promising future? Whatever the answer, they’ll need a lot more than love to make it.
 
 
Why I'm Waiting.... I loved Lost and Found. The story and characters were amazing and I'm hoping so hard that these two get their happy ending!
 
 
Have you read Lost and Found? If not, check it out!
 
Lost and Found (Lost and Found, #1)
(click on cover for GoodReads page)

 
 
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Great WOW pick friend! I'm waiting on this one to, and am excited to be on the AToMR Tour with you! Here's my WOW post:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard lots of great things about Lost and Found! Will definitely have to read that one sometime.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not check out this series, but I've have seen Lost and Found around a lot :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that looks so good! How have I not heard of that series before? I'll have to check out that first book before this one comes out. Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything from this author yet, but it sounds intriguing. Hope you enjoy it!

    Kath
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You probably already know this... BUT THIS IS AN AWESOME CHOICE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read book one yet, but I've been seeing this series around. Great pick! I hope to be able to get to Lost and Found very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally need to read Lost & Found! These books sound sooo good! Thanks for sharing & stopping by, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pick!! I still really need to read Lost and Found.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pick! Definitely going to pick it up :)

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lost and Found is on my reading pile thanks to you. Nice to know there's another story to look forward to. =)
    My WoW, and I'm celebrating my bloggoversary with a giveaway, so come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOH THIS COVER IS HOTTTT!!! :O *stares* I have yet to read Lost and Found but I know how much you loved it and I think it'd be perfect for summer + Nicole is a great writer. I'm excited:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a fun read! I've been thinking of checking out more new adult romance, so I'll definitely take a peek at this series. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! What a steamy pick! Haven't seen this one and it looks hot!!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang it, Andrea! My TBR is getting out of control!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to check out this series! I love the covers and it sounds amazing.

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have heard such good things about this series and I cant wait to get time to read it. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post