Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: OFF THE RECORD



  Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW selection is...





Series: Off Series #3
Category/Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Big Dog Books
Publication Date: 6/11/13

The sparks of dislike burn hot, but the sparks of mutual attraction burn even hotter.

Ever Montgomery suffered the ultimate betrayal by the one man who she should have been able to count on for anything. It has left her hurt, jaded and incapable of forming relationships, but it also means that she can spot a liar a mile away. These traits are earning her a reputation as a reporter with a keen nose for a good story and a complete understanding of the extreme power of the written word.

Lincoln Caldwell, is the hot goalie for the New York Rangers. At twenty-four and a rising star, he works hard and he plays even harder. He’s gorgeous and carefree—the ultimate charmer. Ladies fall at his feet and the single life has never been lived the way Linc Caldwell does it.

When Ever publishes an article about Linc containing information that she received off the record, she finds herself on the receiving end of the athelete’s fury. Rather than basking in the glory of exposing Linc as a shameless user of women, she finds herself at his mercy when he demands and receives retribution. Required by her editor to trail Linc for six weeks, Ever is forced to look at the real Linc Caldwell.

And she just might find that she has misjudged him.
 
Why I'm Waiting ~ I fell in love with the Off Series when I recently read book one, Off Sides. I actually have Off the Record, but am itching for the chance to get started! 


How about a teaser?!





The Off Series
Off Sides (Off Series, #1)Off Limits (Off Series, #2)
(Click on cover for GoodReads page)

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. I've seen these covers around and the series sounds good.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hello there, Lincoln!! Love these covers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of these but I absolutely love that extract! And hot athletes? Oh yeah I could read these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read the series yet but I looove that cover! I love scruff. =) Also! Off sides and Off limits are $.99 on amazon right now! I just 1-clicked. Yeah, I have an addiction to that stupid 1-click. =\

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep seeing this series around. Especially on Val's blog, Stuck in Books. I have the first book on my e-reader also, and have been dying to read it, but I don't have any time. Awesome WOW pick! I love contemporary romance. Here's my WoW for this week:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been noticing this series....the books sound tempting! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sound of this series! A great WoW pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot cover! Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another series I have heard really amazing things about! So many books I need to make time for! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read this series. I got the second book for free on Amazon, but I still need to read the first one. I love the purple tint on the covers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my, a third one already? I have yet to crack open the first one. But I do have it! and It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like such an interesting series. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-50-daughters-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great you love the series so much. This does sound like a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa, that "coming soon" button. And whoaaaa, that teaser! *fans self*

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the cover of this one! It's different and more memorable than so many covers I've been seeing lately.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was a great addiction..er.. I mean ADDITION to the series ;) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is another series I really want to read. I bought the first two books. I just don't have enough time to read everything I want and it really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm hoping to read Off Limits soon, because I'm excited about reading this one too! Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to start this series asap!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A hockey hunk? Count me in! :P What a hawt teaser, too! Sounds like I've been missing out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post