THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.
- Uncharted: An 'On the Island' Novella by Tracey Garvis-Graves
- Run to You by Rachel Gibson
- The Last Husband (Forever Love #2) by J.S. Cooper
- Dragonfly (Dragonfly #1) by Leigh Talbert Moore
- Jack Stone ~ Wild Justice by Vivien Sparx
- Cipher (Cipher #1) by Cindi Madsen ~ Cover Reveals tomorrow!
- Subject to Change (Picturing Perfect #2) by Alessandra Thomas
- Wicked Games (Games #1) by Jessica Clare/Jill Myles ~ It's a story set on a show like Survivor! (Yes, I know who the cover models are.) :-)
- Three to Tango by Chloe Cole and L.C. Chase
- Avon Books
In other news:
I'm at Book Bash this weekend. Actually, I will be working Book Bash, which sounds like it will be very, very busy, but fun. I can't wait to see some authors I've met before, meet new authors, and see some blogger friends too. I'll have pictures next week!
I must get rid of some (okay, a lot) of books!
These books are in great shape.