THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.
- One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths #2) by K.A. Tucker ~ Amazing. A favorite of 2013.
- Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally ~ for the blog tour this fall.
- A Trick of the Light by Lois Metzger
- Six Months Later by Natalie Richards ~ No cover yet, but it sounds amazing!
- Runaway Groom by Sally Clements
- Made for You (Cole #2) by Vi Keeland
- Belong to You (Cole #1) by Vi Keeland
- Twice Tempted (Night Prince #2) by Jeaniene Frost (Paperback & audio)
- Trying Not to Love You (Trying Not to Love You #1) by Megan Smith
- Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat #1) by Eden Summers
- Lover Enshrined (Black Dagger Brotherhood #6) by J.R. Ward
- Recovery (Mending Hearts #1.5) by L.B. Simmons
- Me, Him, Them, and It by Caela Carter ~ My cousin loved this and it's on sale.
- Tragic (Rook and Ronin #1) by J.A. Huss
- If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy #1) by Lisa Renee Jones ~ This is for the blog tour giveaway coming 7/2.
- Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy #2) by Lisa Renee Jones ~ Also for the tour giveaway.
- Inspire by Heather Buchine ~ Won from a giveaway at Bookworm Brandee.
Extra Special Birthday Gift!
My beloved Jenn Cooksey, author of the Grab Your Pole series, had this shirt made for me! It declares my love for her character Brandon, and warns all the other chicks to back off!
- Atria Books
- Sourcebooks Fire
- Balzer + Bray & FSB Associates Publicity
I must get rid of some (okay, a lot) of books!
These books are in great shape.