Tuesday, March 25, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: NASH by JAY CROWNOVER




 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Nash (Marked Men, #4)Series: Marked Men #4
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: William Morrow
Publication Date: 4/29/14
 

Saint Ford has worked hard to achieve her childhood dream of becoming of nurse. Focused on her work and devoted to her patients, there’s no room for love. She doesn’t need a guy making waves in her calm, serene life—especially when he’s the unforgettable hottie who nearly destroyed her in high school. Dark, brooding Nash Donovan might not remember her or the terrible pain he caused. But he turned her world upside down . . . and now he’s trying to do it again.

Saint has no idea that Nash isn’t the cocky player he once was. Uncovering a devastating family secret has rocked his world, and now he’s struggling to figure out his future. He can’t be distracted by the pretty nurse he seems to meet everywhere. Still, he can’t ignore the sparks that fly between them —or how she seems so desperate to get away from him. But the funny, sweet, and drop-dead gorgeous Saint is far too amazing to give up on—especially since she’s the only thing in his life that seems to make sense.

When Nash discovers the truth about their past, he realizes he may have lost her heart before he could even fight for it. Now, Saint has to decide: is Nash worth risking herself for all over again?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18655937-nash?from_search=true
 
 
What do you think of my pick? I can't wait for Nash!
 
Image Map
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. This is a REAL WOW!! I love that cover!! And the plot is terrific! You know what? I can't wait for Nash, either! Goodreads, here I come!! Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read the first book in this series so I need to play catch-up! this one sounds great & I love the cover.

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started this series yet but have heard great things about it and seen Rule around a lot. Hope you enjoy it!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover!!! Actually, all the covers of this series are HOT! I really need to find some time to read this series, Lindy loves it!!!

    Great pick, Andrea!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to start this series, but I know pretty much everyone enjoys it. I do love that cover though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read and LOVED Rule, but haven't got to the rest of the series yet. I KNOW this is one I will want to read as well! Fantastic Pick!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. We received this book and one of reviewer is thrilled to read it. I hope you both enjoy it!

    Check out our WOW.

    Also check out our OUAT 4 year Giveaway.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this! I want this! I want this!
    I want the book because I love the cover and I want the audio because I love the narrators. Rule is still my favorite but Nash might give him a run for his money :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I have not read any of Jay's books! I know how popular Rule is, but I never got around to reading it. I hope you love this one, Andrea!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been waiting on Nash too!!! I wanted his story right after I finished Rule!!! Great Pick! I can't wait to read this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard much about this one, but I do like his ink-- sounds good and I hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is going straight on my TBR list! Thanks for sharing this awesome pick! :)

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-otherwise-engaged/

    ReplyDelete
  13. He looks like Edward Cullen a little bit. I retired to start Rule but he came across as a dick so I put it down to read about a down home boy who loved his mama and hadn't been with anyone but the love of his life so...

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is another one of those series I haven't started yet, even though I own the books, and I am sure I will kick myself in the other leg for not starting it sooner to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one series I really can't wait to start! Everyone raves about it! Like Ellen said, I have all the books I just need the free time to get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww...Nash. His story was really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post