Monday, March 24, 2014

TEASER TUESDAY: TWISTED by EMMA CHASE

 





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following: 


·Grab your current read 

·Open to a random page 

·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page 
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.



Twisted (Tangled, #2)Series: Tangled #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Publisher: Gallery Books
Publication Date: 3/25/14


There are two kinds of people in the world. The ones who look first, and the ones who leap. I’ve always been more of a looker. Cautious. A planner. That changed after I met Drew Evans. He was so persistent. So sure of himself – and of me.

But not all love stories end happily ever after. Did you think Drew and I were going to ride off into the sunset? Join the club. Now I have to make a choice, the most important of my life. Drew already made his –in fact, he tried to decide for the both of us. But you know that’s just not my style. So I came back to Greenville. Alone. Well, sort of alone....

What I've come to realize is that old habits die hard and sometimes you have to go back to where you began, before you can move ahead.

TWISTED picks up two years after Tangled’s end, and is told from Kate’s POV.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17977710-twisted?from_search=true


My Teaser ~

 
  "What are we doing in here?"
  Drew smiles innocently. "Talking about paint colors."
  Alexandra smiles and strokes her daughter's hair.
  As Mackenzie adds, "And sex."
  Alexandra's hand stops. "Wait...what?"
  Drew leans over and whispers in my ear, "We should probably leave the room now."


Funny, huh? My review posts on Thursday.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. That does sound funny :) Here is my TT http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2014/03/teaser-tuesday-kiss-of-deception-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thats awesome! I have to meet Drew soon! Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG hahaha!!! I really enjoyed Tangled. I hope to read this one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a series I'd enjoy. Good Teaser.
    My Teaser is from SEVEN LITTLE WORDS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Great Teaser! I loved this story so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one good teaser! Happy reading!!

    Here is my teaser post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I love Mackenzie! Glad to see there's more of everyone in Twisted! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teasers at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this in the mail when I got back home but after what you told me I'm gonna hard pass this one

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! That scene had me in fits of laughter! I was giggling so hard! I love Mackenzie!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post