Monday, March 31, 2014

TEASER TUESDAY: THE DAY HE KISSED HER by JULIANA STONE




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following: 


·Grab your current read 

·Open to a random page 
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page 
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


The Day He Kissed Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake, #3)Series: Bad Boys of Crystal Lake #3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Publication Date: 4/1/14
 
 
He can’t wait to leave…

Mac Draper finally has everything he’s always wanted: An amazing career. A New York City apartment. He’s this close to being free of his past forever. But a mind-blowing encounter with the sexy yet tough-as-nails Lily St. Clare has him delaying his plans to put Crystal Lake in his rearview mirror for good.

She’s finally found a place to stay…

For Lily St. Clare the charming small town of Crystal Lake is her haven – a place she can hide from her famous, back-stabbing family. It’s as close to happy as she’s ever been. Until an unforgettable night with tall, dark and tortured Mac Draper gives her a glimpse of what true happiness feels like.

Lily can’t help but melt a little under the sizzling heat of Mac’s touch. But Mac’s scars run deep, and Lily’s afraid she may be falling for the one man who can never return her feelings...
 
My Teaser


  Lily inched forward and then froze when she heart that voice. That deep, husky voice with a touch of sandpaper that sounded as if every word was soaked in sin.




 
What do you think? I've enjoyed this series and am sad it's over. My review posts next week.
 
 
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Liking the teaser! A voice that sounds like sin is fine by me haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description! I can hear that voice. My teasers this week are from Notorious by Allison Brennan and Plus One by Elizabeth Fama. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "every word was soaked in sin"? Ha! That's an interesting description. I'm glad you enjoyed this series and I can't wait for your review:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kind of book. I'll definitely read this one.
    My Teaser is from WITHOUT A TRACE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the teaser! Voice sounds like it's soaked in sin? Yummy. Not sure about the cover, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for teasing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, I'm wanting to hear that voice! Nice tease, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandpaper sounds sexy O.o like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know how much you've liked this series. I should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how she describes his voice! Very Sexy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post