Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Deepest Night by Kara Braden






Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's WoW selection is...





The Deepest Night
Series:Standalone
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series:Standalone

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casa
Publication Date: 12/2/14


After a tough mission, military contractor Ray Powell returns to recuperate at his grandmother's house on the Isle of Scilly, England—only to find it was sold and turned into a B&B.Michelle Cole has recently arrived in England to survey a potential property, when Ray shows up at the door. Intrigued and flustered by the attractive man, Michelle agrees to let him stay. Playing house is one thing, but can they give in to the feelings that soon become all too real?

Why I'm Waiting ~ The Deepest Night is a standalone, I think, but maybe it's connected to The Longest Night? I don't know for sure, but I loved The Longest Night and look forward to this next book from author Kara Braden!



 photo AndreaSig_zps3f75055b.jpg

22 comments:

  1. This looks and sounds nice. I think I need some easy reading after so many distopies and thrillers. Happy reading!

    My WOW: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/waiting-on-wednesday-winterkill-by-kate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look good. I don't think I've seen her name before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a new author for me! Sounds really good - I will need to check it out. Thanks for putting on my radar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with Kara Braden, so I appreciate you bringing her to my attention! *scurries off to Goodreads*

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this writer, but I'll definitely have to check it out if you loved her writing, Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an author that I'm not familiar with. Yet, I like the synopsis for this. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with the author, but I'll be sure to check the book out! Thanks for sharing, Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cover. There's this soft, sensuality to the concept. That blurb is interesting too. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh this is new to me, but I definitely like the sound of it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's standalone but set in the same world as The Longest Night. The hero of this one is (wait for it...) the VP of the company owned by the first book's hero's brother. Trust me, it's not quite that complicated when it unfolds.

    And this one is set in the most gorgeous place you've probably never heard of: the Isles of Scilly.

    I hope you love t!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool :)

    P.s. This couple is becoming the Pepe and Stella of the book world now. I see then on everything! 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks Good! Military mea are so sexy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do love when a story pulls you in enough that you're now all over this author. A good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice setting! I'd read this just to scope the "place" out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that book looks good, looks like an awesome beach read or poolside read
    Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds quite lovely! I do love a nice stand-alone. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you enjoy this whenever you get a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OoO I love the sound of this and the setting..woot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the beach scene on cover plus sounds good and hope you get a chance to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Deepest Night sounds great, Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post