Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW selection is...
Predestined (Existence Trilogy, #2)You would think after helping save her boyfriend from an eternity in Hell that things would go back to normal. Well, as normal as life can be when you can see souls and your boyfriend is Death. But for Pagan Moore, things are just getting weirder.

The high school quarterback and reigning heartthrob, Leif Montgomery, is missing. While the town is in a frenzy of worry, Pagan is a nervous wreck for other reasons. Apparently good ‘ol Leif isn’t your average teenage boy. He isn’t even human. According to Death, Leif doesn’t have a soul. The quarterback may have skipped town but he’s still showing up in Pagan’s dreams... uninvited.

Dank has known from the beginning Leif wasn’t human. But he hadn’t worried about a simple soulless creature. Now, he realizes he made a grave mistake. Pagan’s soul has been marked since birth as a restitution, to a spirit so dark not even Death walks near it. Dank knows saving Pagan’s soul won’t be easy but Pagan is his. And he’s already proven he’ll defy Heaven to keep her. If Hell wants a piece of him too, then bring it on.  ~ From GoodReads

Why I'm Waiting ~

For starters, I love Abbi's books. But reason #1: I must know what is going on with Leif!

Expected publication: April 4th 2012 by Wild Child Publishing

14 comments:

  1. I agree with needing to know what is going on with Leif. He was sure super sweet to not have a soul. HMMMM and missing! oh no! My poor Leify! lol I really like him. Dank was rather boring to me in the first book.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cover on this book! The creepy gold eye does it for me! I'm off to add this series to my wishlist on Goodreads.

    http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/wow-february-22-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! It sounds like my kind of book - can't wait to check it out. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely have to get Existence and read it. I am sure I will be really excited for Predestined once I do. It sounds really awesome!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds and looks awesome, but I don't know if I could get over the fact that this girl's name is Dank..... Idk... LOL!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this author before but I think I need to. Sounds like a great read. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for this one either! I'm dying to know more about Leif!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm... this reminds me that I need to read Existence! Love this cover too. Great pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks really good! I haven't read any of Abbi's books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't heard of this one until now so thank you Andrea :) !! I'm going to check out Abbi's books on Goodreads :) !!
    Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought the first one, but I haven't read it. With this one coming out in April I really need to get one it. I also love the cover! Great Pick, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still haven't read this series - or any of Abbi's books but book 1 is on my wishlist I just have to make time for it >.<

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great pick! I absolutely loved Existence..

    Thank-you for stopping by my WoW, http://www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post