Friday, February 10, 2012

LET "HANA" BE YOUR VALENTINE!

Hana
Have you heard? Lauren Oliver has written a new story that tells the events of DELIRIUM through the perspective of Hana, Lena's best friend.                                                                            HANA goes on sale February 28, 2012, but if enough people pre-order PANDEMONIUM, MTV.comwill post HANA for FREE on Valentine's Day!

You can hear the good news from author Lauren Oliver at her blog.

 Now, go pre-order PANDEMONIUM and enjoy!

Pre-order PANDEMONIUM (DELIRIUM, #2) at:
Barnes & Noble  |  Amazon  |  Book Depository

Order DELIRIUM at:
Barnes & Noble  |  Amazon |  Book Depository

6 comments:

  1. I've already pre-ordered my copy of Pandemonium and I can't wait to get it and read it !! I'm very curious about Hana .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that enough people pre-order Pandemonium. I really want to read Hana's story. I already have my copy pre-ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely pre-order! Looking forward to the sequel! And to Hana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hana" means flower in Japanese, so it is an appropriate (& pretty) cover. I always wondered why L.O. gave her character that name...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Going to pre-order now. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post