THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
- Hope Flames (Hope #1) by Jaci Burton
- The Last Man on Earth (The Graysons #1) by Tracy Anne Warren
- The Valentine's Arrangement (Hard Feelings #1) by Kelsie Leverich
- Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken #3) by Courtney Cole
- Unrestrained by Joey W. Hill - I'm going to read this over the weekend! I've heard amazing things about Hill.
- Full Throttle by Erin McCarthy - I already read and loved this!
- Foolish Games by Tracy Solheim - Read this, too. Review posts in Dec.
- Truly, Madly, Deeply: A Carly Phillips Collection- 3 books for $0.99
- Faster Harder (Take Me.... #1) by Colleen Masters
- Moving Neutral (Moving #1) by Katy Atlas
- Fancy Free (Fancy Free #1) by Shelley Munro
- First Position by Prescott Lane
- Curio (Curio #1) by Cara McKenna
- Coercion (Curio #2) by Cara McKenna
- Craving (Curio #3) by Cara McKenna
- Reversal (Curio #4) by Cara McKenna
- Confession (Curio #5) by Cara McKenna
- Exposure (Curio #6) by Cara McKenna
I recently had a conversation with McKenna after reviewing her book, Unbound. She thought that I might enjoy this series as well, and gifted them to me. Wooo!
For Review Consideration:
- Watcher of the Dark by Joseph Nassise
- Stowaway Bride by Adrianne Wood
- Warrior Untamed by Melissa Mayhue
- Signet Select
- Pocket Books
Books I Reviewed Last Week
- Fighting Fate by Linda Kage - 4 stars
- Born Wild by Julie Ann Walker - 4 stars
- All the Pretty Lies by M. Leighton - 5 stars
- Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Jill Mansell 3.5 stars
- All For You/If I Return by Marquita Valentine/Sawyer Bennett - 4.5 stars
- Snowbound with a Soldier by Jennifer Faye - 3 stars
- Caught up In You by Roni Loren - 3.5 stars
Books I'm Reviewing This Week
- By Proxy/His Christmas Wish by Katy Regnery
- Dare to Love by Carly Phillips
- Knights' Sinner by Bella Jewel
- A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers
- Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley
- Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley
- The Fifth Favor by Shelby Reed
You can find a list of giveaways on the page.
In an effort to reduce the books piling up on the floor in front of my bookcase, I'm giving away more books!
Must be 18+ years of age to enter. Open to US only.