Monday, November 4, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY: RUMOR HAS IT



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


Rumor Has It (Animal Magnetism, #4)Series: Animal Magnetism #4
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Berkley
Publication Date: 11/5/13

He’ll help unleash the new woman in her…

Special Ops soldier Griffin Reid doesn’t exactly have happy memories of growing up in Sunshine, Idaho. He’s only come back to recover from a war injury, and while he refuses to admit he’s in a weakened state, he finds comfort in the last person he’d expect.

Kate Evans teaches fourth grade science in Sunshine, the place she’s always called home. Dreaming of graduate school and a happily-ever-after, she’s desperate to break out of the monotony of Sunshine. Luckily, a certain sexy man has just come back into her life.

To Griffin, Kate as always been his little sister’s friend, but now he’s finding her to be so much more. As both attempt to forge their paths, they must decide if their passionate connection can turn into something lasting…



My Teasers~

  Her mouth was still pressed to his throat, which was deliciously rough with at least a day's growth, and when she breathed him in, he exhaled slow and long, so indelibly male. She blamed the sexy sound for what she did next.
  She licked him.
  He jerked as if she'd taken a bite out of him, and he backed away so fast that he bumped up against the tall bookshelf behind him. "What the hell was that?" he demanded.
  "My tongue?"      ~eARC, 13%


  "So beautiful," he whispered against her heated flesh, and trailed his tongue over her fingers, getting his first sweet taste of her. "Let me in. Let me have you."    ~eARC, 44%



So, I have two teasers, one funny and one sexy. I couldn't help myself! Be sure to check out my review for Rumor Has It, later this week.



Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Love that Teaser! This sounds like a steamy, sweet read! Here is mine http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesday-49-shadow-prince-by-bree.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting, waiting, waiting. . . I love that she licked him too!

    here's my Teaser and a First Paragraph Intro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love that first teaser... too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first teaser! (The second one too). I think I need to try reading Jill Shalvis again. Great teasers, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teaser at Bookmuchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed this book. Kate was so cute and funny with her random scientific facts. I ROFL'd about the books and earlobes lining up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers! I have this book showing up in mailbox today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read any of her books but this one sounds so cute and funny. Sounds like a great read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great teasers! That first initial lick can be kind of awkward, but it sounds like it got sexy later on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh does that sound good. I have heard so many wonderful things about this series <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice teasers! Sounds like a fun read;) I haven't heard of it before, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my TT

    Katie @ The Quiet Girl Talks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I loved both of those! The first one made me chuckle too. The cover is adorable and I think this series sounds cute. :D Great picks Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that first one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol to that first teaser! I love when a man has a little bit of stubble. It's so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teaser and such a great book.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post