THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
- Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard #3) by Christina Lauren - I still haven't finished BB. But I will definitely give this a try. The pb is gorgeous.
- A Little Too Much (A Little Too Far #2) by Lisa Desrochers
- Torn (Billionaire Bachelors Club #2) by Monica Murphy
- Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street #3) by Samantha Young
- Dare to Love by Carly Phillips - Phillips is one of the first romance authors I read as an adult, I am so excited!
- Unraveled (Box Set) by Lauren Hawkeye, Sarah Castille, Sara Fawkes, Julia Kent, Opal Carew, Vivi Anna, Cathryn Fox, Daire S. Denis
- Wild Man (Dream Man #2) by Kristen Ashley - the pb released on Tuesday & I was so happy to have my man Brock Lucas in my hands!
- All He Wants (All or Nothing #1) by C.C. Gibbs - Found this on Dear Author & it sounds pretty great.
- Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club #2) by Jessica Clare - I got this b/c of an awesome review at Smexy Books.
- Coming Home by Leslie Kelly
- Revenge (West Coast Hotwifing #1) by Jasmine Haynes
- Shameless (Nashville Nights #1) by Cheryl Douglas
- Meant to Be (Heaven Hill #1) by Laramie Briscoe
- The Edge of Courage (Red Team #1) by Elaine Levine
- All For You (Boys of the South #2.5) The 12 NA's of Christmas by Marquita Valentine - I read this in beta, & Marquita sent me a final copy.
- Gallery Books
- William Morrow
- Avon Impulse
Books I Reviewed Last Week
Books I'm Reviewing This Week
- (Never) Again by Theresa Paolo
- Jagged by Kristen Ashley
- Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis
- Moonlight Kiss by Luann McLane
- Unbound by Cara McKenna
You can find a list of giveaways on the page.
In an effort to reduce the books piling up on the floor in front of my bookcase, I'm giving away more books!
Must be 18+ years of age to enter. Open to US only.
(covers lead to GoodReads)