Monday, November 11, 2013

TEASER TUESDAY ~ ALL THE PRETTY LIES



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.


All the Pretty LiesGenre: Contemporary Romance/Romantic Suspense
Publisher: M. Leighton
Publication Date: 11/12/13


“Live, no regrets”

Her…
Sloane Locke has led a sheltered life. However, with a history like hers, she can understand why her brothers and her father want so much to protect her. She has gone along with it for twenty long years, but those days are over. For the girl who never makes promises, Sloane has made a pact with herself that things will change on her twenty-first birthday. So when the clock strikes midnight, Sloane strikes out to spread her wings and break a few rules.

Him…
In addition to inking skin, Hemi Spencer possesses many talents. Controlling himself has never been one of them. It’s never had to be. He’s lived a life of indulgence for as long as he can remember. Right up until tragedy struck. Now, he’s nothing but controlled. He’s a man on a mission, one who will let nothing and no one stand in his way.

Them…
Nothing in their lives could’ve prepared Sloane and Hemi for what they’d find in each other—distraction and obsession, love and possession. But the one thing they can’t find is a future. Neither one has been totally honest. And they’ll soon learn that the devil is in the details. In the details and in the lies.
How far will two people go to live in the now when the now is all they’ve got?




My Teaser ~


  He's weaving a web of desire around me, his words like strands of the strongest silk, holding me captive. I'm trapped by them, ensnared by him until he either lets me go or makes me his.  
 ~eARC, 43%


  She's like the blank slate I so crave for my art. I want to be etched onto her. Permanently. 
  ~eARC, 65%
 
 
 
Great teasers, yeah? All the Pretty Lies releases today, and you can check out my review here.
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Love that Teaser! Especially that second Teaser! Wow! Here is mine...http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesday-50.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la! Awesome teasers! I need to read more M. Leighton's books! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I wasn't already convinced I want to meet Sloane & Hemi (which I was after your review) I certainly am NOW! Thanks for teasing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I'm intrigued. Especially like the first teaser. Mine: Seed No Evil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck the teaser, that hot cover sold me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers! I love the writing. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers!
    Here's mine:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesday-25-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So love this book and LOVE being blog twins with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, man. I need this book! I love Michelle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVED this story! You picked the perfect teasers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post