Tuesday, August 20, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ CONSUMED




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...


Consumed (Devoured, #2)Series: Devoured #2
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Touchstone
Publication Date: 9/17/13
 
 
 
Now that Lucas has declared his love for her, Sienna is sure the drama between them is over.
She’s not afraid of Lucas’s ex-wife or whatever secret the other woman is holding over him. For two blissful days—the remainder of Sienna’s contract with Lucas—they hole up in a vacation house in the mountains of Tennessee, consuming each other. At the end of their stay, Lucas comes to Sienna with a proposition: his band, Your Toxic Sequel, is going on tour with Wicked Lambs, and he wants her with him the entire time. Sienna agrees to work wardrobe and be his official girl.


Life on the road is different from anything Sienna has ever known. Not only does she have to deal with Lucas’s band members, but she’s also forced to be around Cilla, the lead singer of Wicked Lambs, who’s clearly in love with Lucas. Despite horny band mates and a persistent gorgeous rock goddess determined to sink her claws into Lucas, Sienna stays by his side.


Then the threats start.


Lucas’s ex-wife Sam isn’t happy that he’s moved on, and Sam begins harassing Sienna—everything from threatening emails to phone calls and even fake accounts on Your Toxic Sequel message boards slamming her and spreading vicious rumors. Sienna keeps this from Lucas since she knows how bad Sam is for his music.


It’s not until Sienna is attacked by a crazed YTS fan hired by Sam, and Sam starts to aim her verbal threats at Sienna’s grandmother, that Lucas finally reveals his secret. And it’s a big one...
 
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting.... I recently read Devoured and All Over You, and really enjoyed them. I'm excited to see what's next for Lucas and Sienna. Good thing I don't have to wait long!
 
 
 


 
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this too because the ending in the first book really ticked me off. I need to find out what Lucas' secret is!!!


    Debbie - Here's my WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about this author and I think I have one of her books on my kindle...I'm never even sure what I have. That cover couple is the new Obsidian couple. They are everywhere!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since the cover of Easy this guy seems to be popular model for covers :D I haven't heard of this one but it sounds really interesting. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's tatted lol :) I've not read anything by the author, but this sounds good.

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick this week. Thanks for sharing, Drea :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-61-conjured.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sounds good! (I should read the first one though, huh!?) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks nice and steamy! hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another series where I own the books but haven't gotten to them yet. ;) Consumed sounds tension-filled and mighty good, Andrea! I can see why it's your WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard the best things about Devoured. It has so many mixed reviews and I still don't know if I should pick it up or not. But the covers for this series are gorgeous! I'll wait to see what you think of it first, and if you enjoy it I'll pick it up! Great pick, Andrea! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this series yet or read anything by this author. Thanks for sharing your pick!

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-better-spirits/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, yes, yes..I am suppose to get a copy from publisher for review and I totally cannot wait to read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds pretty intense! I haven't read Devoured yet, but if you liked it, then I need to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucas Wolfe is hot! I loved DEVOURED! I can't wait for this!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of these books. I do love the covers though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Lucas & Sienna!!! Great pick Andrea! I have it on my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by ;)

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds very good. Will have to add it to my tbr. Thanks for stepping by and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking forward to this one too. Good pick.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the Easy couple. Love that guy! He makes me weak in the knees! I guess I need to check this series out, too. So many books and so little time. *sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't read any of the books in this series, but have heard how good they are. I love the book covers in this series.

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post