THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton ~ I read this book in Dec, and loved it!
- Mist by Susan Krinard ~ this doesn't look like my thing, so I'll be giving it away at the end of this post.
- Rise of the Gryphon (Belador #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love ~ another book I'll be giving away in this post.
- Keeping Her (Losing It #1.5) by Cora Carmack
- Breaking the Reins by Juliana Haygert
- Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chick #7) by Kristen Ashley ~ needed the paperback to complete my collection!
- The Last Husband (Forever Love #2) by J.S. Cooper ~ a gift for taking part in the blog tour.
- Gallery Books
- Tor Books
- Pocket Books
- William Morrow
I only bought one book this week? I can't believe that!
I received two unsolicited books this week; ones I know I won't read. So I'm giving them away right now. US Only.