THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.
- Born Wild (Black Knights, Inc #5) by Julie Ann Walker ~ I may have gotten a little dizzy when I got this book in the mail.
- Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Jill Mansell
- Unspoken (Woodlands #2) by Jen Frederick ~ So. Excited!
- Covet by Tracey Garvis-Graves ~ this is the 2nd copy I've received. Must find someone who loves Tracey to give this to!
- Julia (The Good Life) by Sarah Krisch
- Everything For Us (Bad Boys #3) by M. Leighton
- Drawn Together (Brown Siblings #6) by Lauren Dane ~ look at it. How could I resist?
- Caught Up in You (Loving on the Edge #4) by Roni Loren ~ I've heard such good things about Loren.
- Someone Else's Skye (Men of Brahm Hill #1) by Christine Wenrick ~ I love Wenrick's writing, & am excited about this series.
- Quick Fix (In a Fix #2) by Linda Grimes ~ (unsolicited) This isn't really my thing, so I'll be passing it along.
- The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White ~(unsolicited) Gorgeous, but another that will get shoved aside, so I'm passing it along, too.
- Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick #8) by Kristen Ashley ~ had to get this in ebook & print!
- Bridge (Shade #2.5) by Jeri Smith-Ready ~ I read this in the Enthralled Antho. Gorgeous, heartbreaking story!
- Seduction of the Billionaire (Holland Springs #0.5) by Marquita Valentine
- Sourcebooks Casablanca & Landmark
- Jen Frederick
- Sarah Krisch
- Berkley Trade
- Christine Wenrick
- Tor Books
- Harper Teen
I ended up getting more review books than I'd planned, but most were already in my schedule, so it's all good. I am kicking review pile butt!
I'm giving away two of the ARCs I got this week, both of them look good, but not what I'm reading now. US Only.