Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY: DEVIL'S GAME by JOANNA WYLDE






 Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...
 
 
Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)Series: Reapers MC #3
Genre: Erotic Romance
Publisher: Berkley Trade
Publication Date: 6/3/14
 
 
Liam “Hunter” Blake hates the Reapers MC. Born and raised a Devil’s Jack, he knows his duty. He’ll defend his club from their oldest enemies—the Reapers—using whatever weapons he can find. But why use force when the Reapers’ president has a daughter who’s alone and vulnerable? Hunter has wanted her from the minute he saw her, and now he has an excuse to take her.

Em has lived her entire life in the shadow of the Reapers. Her overprotective father, Picnic, is the club’s president. The last time she had a boyfriend, Picnic shot him. Now the men in her life are far more interested in keeping her daddy happy than showing her a good time. Then she meets a handsome stranger—a man who isn't afraid to treat her like a real woman. One who isn't afraid of her father. His name is Liam, and he’s The One.

Or so she thinks.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18693621-devil-s-game?from_search=true
 
 
Why I'm Waiting... The Reapers MC series is addictive. And then you have the Reaper President's daughter hooking up with their rival?? This is going to be awesome! Bonus: this releases the day before my birthday!
 
 
 
So that's my pick. Lemme know what you think? 
 
Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. I've yet to read this series. But I can imagine I will like it. I have book 1 on kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some rivaling star-crossed romance and I'm glad this is coming out on such a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this cover! And I think you just introduced me to yet another addictive series, because I haven't had any bikers yet. not gonna resist that. ;)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pick. I'd love to start this series soon. It seems thrilling!

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover is amazing! I love it when books come out right at your birthday. It's like an extra present! Great pick!

    Kristalyn @ The Sarcastic Palmtree
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is awesome! This sounds like a great series and deff one I want to read someday. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The reapers sounds interesting. Hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This series does look awesome :D need to check it out. After watching SoA, MC books sounds appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this does sound really interesting! Rivals falling in love, very star-crossed lover haha. Also, Em's dad's name is Picnic? That's interesting haha. Thanks for sharing, might have to check it out!

    Cyn @ Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the book that has me now wanting to read this series. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have only one thing to tell you: YESSSSSS! I can't wait to get my hands on this book too. Perfect choice, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of this before, but it sounds interesting! Nice pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. It sounds like it has some interesting drama in it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never heard of this series before! This sounds really interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm waiting on this one too! I have a feeling it's going to be the best one in the series! I love Em!!! I can't wait to see the fireworks that go off between her and Hunter! Nice Birthday Present ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sooo starting this series next month! This one sounds great, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to start this series. It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post