Monday, March 17, 2014

TEASER TUESDAY: THE PRINCIPLE OF DESIRE by DELPHINE DRYDEN



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

·Grab your current read
·Open to a random page
·Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
·Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.

Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles.
The Principle of Desire (Science of Temptation, #3)Series: The Science of Temptation #3
Genre: Erotic Romance
Publisher: Carina Press
Publication Date: 12/9/13
1 Sexy Switch + 1 Nerdy Newbie = A Master Class in Seduction

After several years as a submissive, psychology lecturer Beth is eager to experience being on the other end of the whip for a change. When she meets sweet but socially awkward Ed at a party, it’s obvious the aerospace engineer is interested—and obvious he’s way too vanilla.

When tracking down a friend lands him in a BDSM club, Ed’s eyes are opened to a whole other world—and a whole other side of Beth. Then Beth’s former Master shows up, and Ed agrees to play along as her sub in exchange for a real date. The biggest surprise of the evening? How much he enjoys letting her take control…

Beth’s ex makes it clear he wants her back, but she needs more from a relationship than he can offer—and not just the freedom to explore her switch side. At first Ed is just an enthusiastic student. But the more she gets to know him, in and out of the bedroom, the more Beth wonders if he’s everything she desires…

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17840880-the-principle-of-desire?from_search=true

My Teaser ~
  He took his hand away and grinned at her. At himself. The smile was made of puppies, rainbows and snuggles, and made his eyes crinkle up in a way she hadn't realized she found appealing until she saw it on him.



I really enjoyed this series. My review posts on Thursday.
Photobucket
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Sounds cute and sexy. Is there a menage? I'm over that shit right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. That synopsis definitely has me hooked and then I really loved that teaser! Looking forward to your thoughts on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teaser but I don't think the book is for me. My teasers this week are from Dash of Peril by Lori Foster and Sky Raiders by Brandon Mull. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely way to describe a smile.
    Here's my teaser
    http://www.lovebitessilkties.co.uk/2014/03/teasertuesday-auctioned-to-protect-by.html

    Kay @ Love Bites and Silk Ties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this sounds really interesting! You've got me intrigued, andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a sexy story, and the hero sounds like a sweet guy. Could be fun to read.
    My Teaser is from MILLSTONE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, he sounds sooo adorable! I love that it's a rocket scientist haha. Great teaser, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teasers at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...too cute!! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how the author describes his smile, so cute. Thanks for sharing Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a sweet read, Andrea. Thanks for the tease and I can't wait to read your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the best description of a smile! Nice teaser.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  12. Puppies, rainbows and snuggles? I like those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. He sounds like he has a great smile!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post