(click on covers to visit GoodReads page)
For Review Consideration:
I know! I have a ton of review books. But in my defense, Mended, Fall From India Place, There's Wild Then There's You, Devil's Game, Sweet, Arrest, I Want to Hold Your Hand, and The Virgin's Guide to Misbehaving are all finished copies and were already on my review list. Then Came You, Straddling the Line, The Longest Time, Riding the Wave, The Red Bikini and One Night with a Quarterback were all irresistible. I blame you, Penguin Group. Stop being so awesome. Right Click is the third book in the Click series, one I really enjoy.
All Lined Up was a surprise. I do plan to read it, but where to find the time....
I did really good on purchases again this week! I had to have Lover at Last because I'm getting so close to being caught up on that series. Along Came Trouble was only $0.99 and I love Ruthie Knox's books, so that was a no-brainer.
There were a few freebies I had to pick up. Embrace is the second book in the Evolve series, and I really liked the first book. I've heard good things about Maya Rodale, so I thought I would try Wicked Arrangement. Hootie loved After Wimbledon and screamed at me to get it.
- Penguin Group
- William Morrow
Last Week's Reviews
- Make You Mine by Macy Beckett/It Happened One Wedding by Julie James - 4 stars/3.5 stars
- Laugh (Burnside #2) by Mary Ann Rivers - 5 stars
- Happenstance by Jamie McGuire - 4 stars
- Breakable (Contours of the Heart #2) by Tammara Webber - 5 stars
- Misunderstandings (Woodsfalls Girls #2) by Tiffany King - 4 stars
- If I Stay by Tamara Morgan
- Inked Armor by Helena Hunting
- Be With Me by J. Lynn
- Hope Ignites by Jaci Burton
- Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst
- Extreme Close-Up by Julie Jaret
Open to US only; must be 18+ years of age to enter.