Today marks the release of Boys Like You by Juliana Stone, and I have some fun facts about Nathan Everets to share! I'm a fan of Stone's and have no doubt this is a great story. Thanks for stopping by!
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance
Publication Date: 5/6/14
And everything changes.
For Monroe Blackwell, one small mistake has torn her family apart –leaving her empty and broken. There’s a hole in her heart that nothing can fill. That no one can fill. And a summer in Louisiana with her Grandma isn’t going to change that…
Nathan Everets knows heartache first-hand when a car accident leaves his best friend in a coma. And it’s his fault. He should be the one lying in the hospital. The one who will never play guitar again. He doesn’t deserve forgiveness, and a court-appointed job at the Blackwell B&B isn’t going to change that…
Captivating and hopeful, this achingly poignant novel brings together two lost souls struggling with grief and guilt – looking for acceptance, so they can find forgiveness.
Ten Fun Facts About NathanAh, so happy to be here and to share with you all ten things about Nathan Everets that you might not know.
1. Nathan hates brussel sprouts more than any other food on the planet.
2. Once, he didn’t shave for days because he and his buddy Trevor wanted to see who could grow the best beard.
3. He thinks The Rolling Stones are overrated.
4. If he could meet one dead celebrity it would be Jim Morrison from The Doors.
5. He can hold his breath under water longer than anyone else he knows.
6. He hid his tattoo from his mother for six months before she finally saw it.
7. When he was six he wanted to be Superman and for a while, thought he could fly. The result was a broken arm.
8. He’s the most loyal person you’ll ever meet.
9. He’s allergic to horses.
10. When he’s gigging or playing football he wears his lucky boxers, the ones with Spiderman on the butt.
Well.... Nathan sound like fun! I can't wait to read Boys Like You.
About the author