THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
- Something Sweeter (Sweet, Texas #3) by Candis Terry
- Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology by Julia Kent, Sara Fawkes, Cathryn Fox, Lauren Hawkeye
For Review Consideration:
- Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings #1) by Helena Hunting - I loved this book! I had a galley of this one, but was happy to receive a finished copy!
- Giving In (Surrender Trilogy #2) by Maya Banks
- Three Princes by Ramona Wheeler
- The Chocolate Kiss (Amour et Chocolat #2) by Laura Florand
- Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood #7) by JR Ward -Rehv's book! I am slowly working my way through the series and loving it. Did I ever tell y'all that my friends and I met the cover model at Book Bash last year. Suuuuuuper nice guy!
- Hot Zone Bundle (Hot Zone #1-4) by Carly Phillips - four books for $0.99!
- Snow-Kissed by Laura Florand - I am in complete love with Florand's books. I've read that this is a great marriage-in-crisis story.
- Carolina Home (Dare Island #1) by Virginia Kantra - this was on sale and I'm going to be reading book two soon.
- What a Westmoreland Wants by Brenda Jackson
- Coming Home (Jackson Falls #1) by Laurie Breton
- Forever and Always (The Ever Trilogy #1) by Jasinda Wilder
- Avon Books
- Gallery Books
Last Week's Reviews
- The Chocolate Thief/The Chocolate Temptation (Amour et Chocolat #1 & 6) by Laura Florand - 5 stars
- Loving Cara by Kristen Proby -2.5 stars
- Live by Mary Ann Rivers -5 stars
- Stipulation/Violation (Legal Affairs #2-3) by Sawyer Bennett 4, 4.5 stars
- Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter #2) by Vi Keeland -3.5 stars
- Melting the Ice (Play by Play #6) by Jaci Burton -4 stars
This Week's Upcoming Reviews
- Resisting the Hero by Cindi Madsen
- Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye
- Some Like it Wild by M. Leighton
- Beautiful Bastard Series
- Feel the Rush by Kelsie Leverich
Must be 13+ years of age; open to US only.
(covers lead to GoodReads page)