THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
- Unfiltered & Unlawful (Unfiltered #1) by Paige Galvin & Ronnie Douglas
- Unfiltered & Unknown (Unfiltered #2) by Paige Galvin & Lynne James
- Teach Me a Lesson by Jasmine Haynes
- Torn (Connections #2) by Kim Karr
- Violation (Legal Affairs #3) by Sawyer Bennett - Read and loved this!
For Review Consideration:
From Gallery Books
- Rebecca's Lost Journals: Volumes 1-5 by Lisa Renee Jones
- Me Since You by Laura Weiss
- Not Without You by Harriet Evans
- The Chocolate Temptation (Amour et Chocolate #6) by Laura Florand - I read the ARC last weekend and fell so in love I had to have the print.
- Reaper's Property (Reapers MC #1) by Joanna Wylde - Adored this book, and since the pub sent me book two, I had to get this to have a set. Good move, publisher.
- The Replacement by Rachael Wade
- Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein
- Love, Chocolate and Beer (Cactus Creek #1) by Violet Duke
- Berkley Trade
- Gallery Books
Last Week's Reviews:
This Week's Reviews:
- All the Pretty Poses by M. Leighton
- Connected by Kim Karr
- Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan - Jessica Reviews
- Bound by Lorelei James
- A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers
- Just One Night by Kyra Davis
US only; must be 18+ years of age to enter.