THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
- Castle Hill (On Dublin Street #2.5) by Samantha Young - I read this last weekend and loved it.
- Drew + Fable Forever by Monica Murphy - yay!
- Party Girl by Rachel Hollis - Rachel is the owner of The Chic website, a party planner, and I adore her. I'm very excited to read her book!
- Law Man (Dream Man #3) by Kristen Ashley - Mitch Lawson in print!
- Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard #3) by Christina Lauren - needed this paperback!
- The Winning Season by Alison Packard - this sports romance made Jane at Dear Author's Best of 2013 list. I love a good sports romance, so I'll give it a go.
- Addicted to You (Addicted #1) by Krista & Becca Ritchie - finally caved and bought this bc so many of my blog friends love it.
- A Touch of Midnight (Midnight Breed #0.5) by Lara Adrian
- She's Gotta Be Mine by Jennifer Skully - this has a different, better cover on Amazon
For Review Consideration:
- Love Water Memory by Jennie Shortridge
- The Spider (Elemental Assassin #10) by Jennifer Estep - I've been meaning to start this series. This is the second copy the pub has sent, so I'll give one away.
- Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings #1) by Helena Hunting - this looks really interesting. I'll give it a try.
This Week's Reviews
- Foolish Games by Tracy Solheim - 3 stars
- Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
- Holiday Reviews: Cross Country Christmas by Tiffany King/Every Year by Kristen Ashley - 4 stars
- Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst - 4 stars
- Going Home Again by Abby Cavanaugh -3 stars
- Unrestrained by Joey W. Hill - 4 stars
Next Week's Reviews:
- Perfect Sex by Robin Storey
- The Burg Series #1-4 by Kristen Ashley
- The Valentine's Arrangement by Kelsie Leverich