THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
Because I had to leave town early for the holidays, this is more of a two week spread on books received.
- A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful #2.5) by Jamie McGuire - Really liked this! I received two copies, so watch out for my review/giveaway.
- Jet (Marked Men #2) by Jay Crownover
- Rome (Marked Men #3) by Jay Crownover - The publisher sent me print as well as eARCs. Yay!
- Holy Frigging Matrimony (Tangled #1.5) by Emma Chase - This was so good!
- Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC #2) by Joanna Wylde - So excited to start this series!
- Trust in Me (Wait For You #1.5) by J. Lynn - I've already read & adored this, but needed the paperback. I got a sweet deal on Black Friday!
- Too Hot to Handle (Jackson #2) by Victoria Dahl - Another Black Friday deal. Got this for $1.99 and the audio for an additional $1.99.
- Move the Sun (Signal Bend Series #1) by Susan Fanetti - A biker book! This got great reviews on Dear Author and Smexy Books.
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon - I have no idea why I bought this.(870 pages!?) I don't have time to start another big series. I've been seeing ladies drooling over Jamie Fraser for years, though, the tv series is coming soon (though I don't even have that channel), and the price was super low.
- Rock the Beat (Black Falcon #3) by Michelle Valentine -I'm so behind on this series. The Husband likes it, though, and actually bought this one.
- A Christmas to Remember (Anthology) - I bought this for Every Year (Chaos #2.5) by Kristen Ashley. It was so sweet.
- The Start of Us (No Regrets #0.5) by Lauren Blakely
- Broken Pasts by C.M. Stunich - I think I got this as a freebie. Truthfully, I spent a lot of restless nights at the hospital and don't remember half my purchases.
- Love's Rhythm (Heart of Fame #1) by Lexxie Couper - I've heard this series is HOT.
- Losing Faith by Jeremy Asher
- See Me by Zoe York
- Fire at Twilight (The Firefighters of Darling Bay #1) by Lila Ashe
- Wild for You by Sophia Knightly
- Clutch (I Am Just Junco #1) by J.A. Huss
- Inevitable (Harmony #1) by Angel Graham
- The Art of Letting Go by Anna Bloom - This got a great review at Candace's Book Blog.
- Wild Irish Ride (Weldon #1) by Jennifer Saints
- Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard #3.5) by Christina Lauren - Read & loved this! My review copy never made it, so my friend Amanda gave me hers!
- Dirty Little Secrets (JJ Graves Mystery #1) by Liliana Hart - this was a freebie for newsletter subscibers.
For Review Consideration:
- The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead #3) by Alice Clayton - I love this series. I'm not sure I can handle more heartbreak for Jack and Grace, so I'm going to put this one in the freezer until I get the courage.
- Suddenly Royal (Suddenly #1) by Nichole Chase
- Atria Books
- Gallery Books
- William Morrow
- Avon Books
Last Week's Reviews
- Crash Into You by Katie McGarry - 3 stars
- When It's Right by Jeanette Grey - 4 stars
- Parallel by Lauren Miller - 4.5 stars (Courtney's Review)
- Hard As It Gets by Laura Kaye - 4 stars
- Full Throttle by Erin McCathy - 5 stars
- Crash Into Me by Tracy Wolff - 4 stars
This Week's Reviews
- Rift by Cindi Madsen
- Barely Undercover by Sarah Castille
- Holy Frigging Matrimony by Emma Chase
- Torn by Monica Murphy
- Trust in Me by J. Lynn
- Holiday Mini-Reviews: Ripped/Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan, Stranded with a Hero Anthology
- Beautiful Player/ Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren
This is what's up for grabs this week.