Saturday, December 1, 2012

THE WEEKLY REWIND at THE BOOKISH BABE, #31




THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.

Book Haul



For Review:

Lust for Life (WVMP Radio, #4)Tempt Me TwiceFuse (Pure, #2)Dark Heirloom (An Ema Marx Novel, #1)


Lust For Life (WVMP Radio #4) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Tempt Me Twice (Pts 1 & 2) by Lauren Hawkeye
Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott
Dark Heirloom (An Ema Marx Novel, #1) by J.D. Brown


Bought:

Rock the Heart (Black Falcon, #1)Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)Before The Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves, #1)Stained (Stained, #1)Crossroads (Crossroads Saga, #1)
Love Evolution

Rock the Heart (Black Falcon #1) by Michelle Valentine
Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #1) by Jillian Dodd
Before the Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves #1)
Stained (Stained #1) by Ella James
Crossroads (Crossroads Saga #1) by Mary Ting
Love Evolution (Black Cat Records #1) by Michelle Mankin


Won/Gifts:

Ashes and Wine

Ashes and Wine by Taryn Elliott
Celestra Series coffee mug and bookmark from Addison Moore
Lust for Life bookmarks from Jeri Smith-Ready
Gorgeous, signed bookmarks (JLA, Leigh Fallon, Wendy Higgins) from the lovely Amy at Book Loving Mom

Thanks to:
 
Search Terms That Led to This Blog
 
Most of the search terms were the usual. I had over FORTY searches for Love Actually (huzzah), fifteen for Chris Hemsworth (yep), babes, bookish babes, Tammara Webber.
 
Oh, I also got a few hits for the sequel for Down to You. Stay tuned...I'll be posting the cover reveal soon.
 
 
This Week's Posts

Sunday - Pursuing the Times (review)
Monday - The Charmed (review)
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday (Bittersweet Seraphim), Epehmeral (Review)
Wednesday- Waiting on Wednesday (If He Had Been With Me), Altered Souls Excerpt & Giveawy
Thursday - Crushed Seraphim/Bittersweet Seraphim (Series Review)
Friday- Double Time Blog Tour (Interview & Giveaway)
Saturday- Wicked Winter Saturdays - Unravel Me & Make Me Yours (Reviews & Giveaway)
 
 

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read the WVMP Radio series, but I can see your excitement and it makes me want to give it a try ASAP. I enjoyed your video. Enjoy all of your wonderful books. New follower, looking forward to getting to know you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of Fuse--so gorgeous! I need to read Pure first, though! :D Great haul, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks cute, you sexy bitch. I'm really jealous that you have that coffee mug. I love those covers. Elie watched your video with me. She said she misses you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you got Fuse! Normally when I see a dystopian book I am eager to buy, but I've been on the fence about Pure because I've seen some mixed reviews for Pure. Did you enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh Lust For Life!!!! I know how much you love that series. I'm reading it right now and it's soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so shouldn't hang out on you guys rewinds when I haven't done mine yet!! Want to add all your books to mine! Nice haul.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got a lot of really great books!! I hope you enjoy Ashes and Wine, I really liked it. I got Stained a few weeks ago. Stalk Me looks so good. I want to read that one!! OMG Fuse!! I am dying to read that!! SO many great books babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got Fuse! I really want to read Love Revolution, Rock the Heart and Stalk Me. The rest are new to me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try the WVMP Radio series. Her YA series didn't really workout for me but I'm curious about her adult series. Crossroads was a cute romance series. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I STILL need to read the WVMP series...I've been wanting to since we first talked about it months and months ago, but I just haven't had the time. I need to MAKE time, though. Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some really great books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post