THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
- Tempting Fate by Jane Green - I almost died when I got this request. I spent a lot of my 20s devouring her books.
- Sweet Thing (Sweet Thing #1) by Renee Carlino - I LOVED this book.
- A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers
- The Principle of Desire by Delphine Dryden
- Loving Cara by Kristen Proby - reading this very soon
- A Matchless Romance (Aisle Bound #4) by Christi Barth
- Into You by Danielle Sibarium
For Review Consideration:
My husband actually whimpered a little bit when he carried two boxes of books in. To be fair, I did too. I honestly don't know what to do with everything.
From Penguin/Berkley/NAL - Print
- Connected (Connections #1) by Kim Karr - Read this last weekend & was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Can't wait for Torn.
- Perfect Together (Serendipity's Finest #3) by Carly Phillips - Read & liked this one, too.
- Letting Go (Surrender Trilogy #1) by Maya Banks - read & liked this
- Dangerously Bound (Dangerous #1) by Eden Bradley - this looks naughty so obviously I'm going to read it.
- Melting the Ice by Jaci Burton - HOCKEY
- Bound to Be Dirty by Savanna Fox
- Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde - I adored this book! Now I must get Reaper's Property in print.
- Jaded by Anne Calhoun
- Bound (The Mastered Series #1) by Lorelei James - read this
From Harper Collins - Print
- How to Love by Katie Cotugno
- No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale
- The Book of Love by Lynn Weingarten
- The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers by Lynn Weingarten
- The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
- The Rebound Girl (Getting Physical #1) by Tamara Morgan - read a great review at For What It's Worth, and was only $0.99.
- Savor (Billionaire Bachelors Club #3) by Monica Murphy - I enjoy this series, and it's only $0.99.
- It's Not Over (The Do Over #2) by A.L. Zaun - I adored The Do Over. This is about the villain(-ish) Rick. Can't wait to read it!
- Instant Attraction (Wilder #1) by Jill Shalvis - I am slowly building a Shalvis arsenal. This was on sale.
- Find Her, Keep Her (A Martha's Vineyard Love Story) by Z.L. Arkadie
- Baby Bonanza by Maureen Child
- St. Martin's Press
- Atria Books
- William Morrow
- Carina Press2
- Harper Collins
This Week's Reviews
- Destiny by P.T. Michelle - 4 stars
- Reaper's Property and Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde - 4 stars
- Going Home by Priscilla Glenn - 4 stars
- Holland Springs Series by Marquita Valentine - 4 stars
- Yield to Me by Sara Castille and Three Little Words by Lauren Hawkeye -from the Unraveled Box Set - 4 stars
Next Week's Reviews
- Unraveled by Jen Frederick
- Perfect Together by Carly Phillips
- Wild Ones by Kristine Wyllys
- Willing Victim/After Hours by Cara McKenna
(covers lead to GoodReads page)
I've only read Wanderlove (I now have a signed copy), it's gorgeous.
US only, must be 13+ years of age to enter.