THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
This is two weeks worth of books, so really, not too bad.
- Letting Go (Surrender Trilogy #1) by Maya Banks
- The Chocolate Temptation (Amour et Chocolat #6) by Laura Florand
- Bared (Club Sin #2) by Stacey Kennedy
- Cupcakes and Ink (Clipped Wings #0.5) by Helena Hunting
- Love Songs for the Road by Farrah Taylor
- Falling for Her Soldier: A Perfect Kisses Novel by Ophelia London
- Resisting the Hero (Accidentally in Love #3) by Cindi Madsen
- Some Like it Wild (The Wild Ones #2) by M. Leighton
- Feel the Rush (Hard Feelings #2) by Kelsie Leverich
- Coming Home by Priscilla Glenn - and I've already read this one
- The Chocolate Thief (Amour et Chocolat #1) by Laura Florand
- Let Me Be the One (The Sullivans #6) by Bella Andre - I love The Sullivans!
- It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor #7) by Jill Shalvis - only $1.99
- Awaken (Spiral of Bliss #3) by Nina Lane - only $0.99
- McCarthy's of Gansett Island Boxed Set by Marie Force - 3 books for $0.99
- The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles #1) by Rick Riordan - I read this when it released, but think my kids may enjoy this someday.
- Girl with the Cat Tattoo by Theresa Weir
- Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard #2.5) by Christina Lauren - gift from my Autumn, now my paperback collection is complete.
- Seduction in the Sun Box Set: 9 Sizzling Exotic Getaway Romances includes the fabulous Lauren Hawkeye, who sent this to me.
This Week's Reviews
- Treasure Your Love by JC Reed 4 stars
- Marked Men Series (Rule, Jet, Rome) by Jay Crownonver - 5 stars
- Courtney Reviews: Only For You by Genna Rulon - 3.5 stars
- Legal Affairs: Objection by Sawyer Bennett - 4 stars
- All For You by Christina Lee 3.5 stars
- On Dublin Street Series (Until Fountain Bridge, Down London Road, Castle Hill, Before Jamaica Lane) - 5 stars
- Curio Series by Cara McKenna - 5 stars
Next Week's Reviews:
- Love and Other Games Anthology
- Last Man on Earth by Tracy Anne Warren
- Drew + Fable Forever by Monica Murphy
- Courtney Reviews: The Fine Line by Alicia Kobishop
- Hope Flames by Jaci Burton
- Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
- Laid Bare by Lauren Dane
US Only. Must be 18+ years of age to enter.
(covers lead to GoodReads page)