THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul.
- Foolish Games (Out of Bounds #2) by Tracy Solheim
- Full Throttle (Fast Track #7) by Erin McCarthy
- Three Broken Promises (Drew + Fable #3) by Monica Murphy
- Destiny (Brightest Kind of Darkness #3) by P.T. Michelle
- If I Return by Sawyer Bennett - this is a novella in The 12 NA's of Christmas antho. It was a great story! The cover for this novella hasn't been revealed yet, but it's good, too.
- The Christmas Wish (Heart of Montana #1.5) by Katy Regnery - this was a really sweet holiday novella
- Darkness Rises (Immortal Guardians #4) by Dianne Duvall - this came w/a ton of swag, which I will be giving away!
- Control by Charlotte Stein
- Manic (Rook & Ronin #2) by J.A. Huss - $0.99
- Rescue My Heart (Animal Magnetism #3) by Jill Shalvis - I really liked the 4th book in the series
I have no idea if any of these are good. I was in a panic over the gov't shutdown (my husband is a fed employee) and went on a freebie binge.
- These Things About Us by Laura Beege
- Mirage by Ashley Suzanne
- Saving Toby by Suzanne McKenna Link
- Finding Cinderella (Hopeless #2.5) by Colleen Hoover
- French Quarter (Hot in the City #1) by Lacey Alexander
- Love the Sinner (Brooklyn Sinners #1) by Avril Ashton
- Iced Romance by Whitney Boyd
- Hidden (Hiding from Love #1) by Selena Laurence
- A Beautiful Mess by T.K. Leigh
For Review Consideration:
- In Love Again (Unruly Royals #3) by Megan Mulry
- Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams - can't believe I hadn't heard of this one. It really sounds good. I liked Taking Chances, but dnf'd From Ashes. We shall see...
- Black & Blue (Otherworld Assassin #2) by Gena Showalter - this is the 2nd copy the pub has sent to me. I shall give one away!
- The Whole Golden World by Kristina Riggle
Won (from Smexy Books)
- Bound and Determined (Sexy Capers #1) by Shayla Black
- Wicked and Dangerous (Wicked Lovers #7.5) by Shayla Black and Rhyannon Byrd
- Revealing Us (Inside Out #3) by Lisa Renee Jones
- Drawn Together (Brown Siblings #6) by Lauren Dane - I loved this book, and am so happy to have it in pb.
- Sourcebooks Casablanca
- Inkwell Management
- William Morrow
- Pocket Books
In an effort to reduce the books piling up on the floor in front of my bookcase, I'm giving away more books!
Must be 18+ years of age to enter. Open to US only.