Tuesday, July 2, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ CRASH INTO YOU



  Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW selection is...

Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)Series: Pushing the Limits #2
Category/Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance/Realistic Fiction
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Publication Date: 11/26/13
From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

 



Why I'm Waiting ~  ISAIAH. Y'all, I have been dying for this guy to get his own story, and happy ending. I will be devouring Crash Into You the moment I get it.

On a side note: I hate feet, especially guy feet. I tell my husband every day how much I don't like his feet and that I married him in spite of them. But, I gotta say, Isaiah's feet are kind of nice. Thank goodness.


Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Oh, I really need to read this series! I've heard so many good things about her books. :)

    My WOW: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your side note made me giggle. Feet are weird...

    This is a fantastic pick! I cant wait for this one! Katie McGarry is a genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Crash Into You so badly! I have a feeling that Isaiah's story is going to be my fav :) Here's my WOW:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep on hearing that the Pushing the Limits is awesome, but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Also, I don't like feet much either.

    Check out my WoW:
    Amber @My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for Isaiah's book! I loved PtL's but I wasn't a big fan of Dare You To.

    A great WoW Andrea! :)

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-uninvited-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heck yes, I can not wait for this one either. I'll be sad to see the series end, though!

    My Waiting on Wednesday


    ReplyDelete
  7. Who isn't waiting on this? I am definitvely. Haven't read Dare You To yet, but I will soon. And then this is next... Looking forward to it! Great picck! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read Dare You To because I lovvvved Pushing the Limits <3 it's on my wishlist, and I'll definitely be adding this one too!

    Here's my WoW for this week!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gawd, yes, I can't wait for this book! And I hate guy feet, too! My husband's are practically skis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOO excited for this one. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol!! OMG I have a thing about feet too!! Book covers with feet are such a turn off for me. It's not just guy feet for me though, I don't like feet in general unless they are mine haha!! Anyways, I am super excited for Isaiah's book too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Street racing + Isaiah? WANT WANT WANT! Katie makes me have all of the feels each time I read something of hers. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pick. happy 4th :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-54-avalon-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I am sooo waiting for this one too! Ooh, and I agree, I really want Isaiah to get his own happy ending. It's kinda sad reading him on Dare You To, being all loyal to Beth but ultimately dumped :(
    And i actually didn't noticed his feet until you mentioned it 0.0 but isn't that guy just friggin HOT??
    Nice pick, by the way! Tand thanks for stopping by my blog too :D

    Neysa @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited to read this one too! BUT! I wasn't a fan of Isaiah in Dare You To... :/ Great pick this week!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. bwahahahaha... I immediately turned to my hubs and asked him to show me his feet. You should have seen the look on his face!! Priceless... And for the record, and I'm being completely unbiased here, my hubs has perfect man model feet. Actually better than mine :(

    I was going to do this book this week and I still may do it next week b/c yes, ISAIAH!! Oh, my heart breaks for that boy... Awesome pick!!! My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  17. I could really feature this book for my WOW every week for the next 146 days until it comes out. (sobs) I have very high expectations for this book but I know Katie will beat them. LOVED Isaiah! My heart broke for him and I'm ready for him to get his HEA too. And how perfect is that cover? Yummy!

    I don't like knees. I think all knees are ugly and they just look weird!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This one is on my list as well! Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-perfect-ruin/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've STILL yet to check out this series!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've heard such great things about these books though I haven't checked them out yet. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm still that person who hasn't started this series yet (even though I have book just waiting for me D: haha). I really need to start this soon. Thanks for sharing.
    Here's my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  22. Already have this one on my tbr! Awesome Pick!! =)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think everyone is exited about this one! Woot! Woot! I'm not a huge fan of this cover, but oh well. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post