Tuesday, July 30, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY ~ AGAINST THE ROPES




Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



This week's WoW selection is...


 
Against the RopesSeries: Stand alone
Category/Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Publication Date: 9/3/13
    

He scared me. He thrilled me. And after one touch, all I could think about was getting more…

Makayla never thought she’d set foot in an underground mixed-martial arts club. But if anyone needs a medic on hand, it’s these guys. Trouble is, at her first sight of the club’s owner she’s the one feeling breathless.

All sleek muscle and restrained power, the man they call Torment plays to win at any cost. Whether it’s in the ring or in the bedroom, he knows exactly when to use a soft touch and when to launch a full-on assault. He always knows just how far he can push. And he’s about to tempt Makayla in ways she never imagined.  
 
 
 
Why I'm Waiting ~  I actually have a copy of this book, and I can't stop staring at it. I can't wait to see if the inside is as hot as the outside!
 
 
What are you waiting on this week?

 
 
 
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Merciful jesus! I want to pull down his pants and lick his wiener! That's a hot cover and now IM horny and desperate to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear lord! I don't even need to read the blurb! Those low riding pants and washboard abs is just what I need before bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SHIT! *fans self* This. Cover. Is. Hot! I don't blame you for staring at it, I'd probably sleep with that copy. LOL. Oh, boyyyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always know I can count on you for my daily dose of steamy covers!! ;) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would read this just for the cover :D

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn girl! That sounds yummy! Report soon, k.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Canolli!!! That's what I call a LICKABLE cover. Sheesh!!! Adding it to my TBR ;)

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape
    My wow: http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds awesome!! Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen this one before but I really like the sound of it and I'd love to read it when it comes out. I just added it on my to-read list so thanks for sharing!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cover. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can say is oh WOW!!!! That guy is hot! I think I might have to read this one just for the cover alone! LOL

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  12. Forget about the freaking hot, hellish gorgeous cover and think about the UNDERGROUND FIGHTS!! I'm sold!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need this book like yesterday! I'd never seen this one before...so I'm staring now to make up for lost time ;)
    Adding it to my goodreads pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds a lot like Real... so COUNT ME IN! Mmmm. That coverrrrrr. Yes, please!!! I can't wait for you to read it... and then tell me how hot it is!!!

    <3 <3

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  15. I added this to my TBR! It sounds like something I would read...and I just have a weak spot for bad boy MMA fighters! And that cover is just tooo hot! I love it! lol ;p Awesome pick, Andrea! :D

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
  16. yummy! Love books about athletes even though sports bore me in real life! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously I don't blame you for staring at that cover - yummy!!!
    Sounds good, can't wait to hear what you think!

    Happy reading(:

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks delish! I just made a post for the Pre-Order blitz for this one. Goes up on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is one hawt cover! :) I watch MMA with my hubs, and I tend to let my mind wander while doing so...wonder if this book is anything like those little reveries. :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haven't heard of this, but I'd by it for the cover. I like this type of book to.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post