I've never done one of these before, but I, along with my friend Amy at Book Loving Mom, are helping author Lisa Burstein host a read-along for her book Dear Cassie.
(click on cover for GoodReads page)
So what does a read along mean? It means you and other people read Dear Cassie at the same time on a schedule. Maybe you've already read it. Maybe it's been waiting on your shelf or e-reader, or maybe you've been meaning to read it. Whatever the case- now you can read it and WIN PRIZES and HAVE FUN!
How do you participate? Lots of ways.
- You can comment on discussions on the book page on GoodReads.
- You can tweet you favorite lines, passages, characters using #CassieReadAlong or take photos of favorite passages/quotes, or of where the book is while you read, etc.
- You can shout-out your daily "fucks" count, or favorite use of swear word. (I personally love this one!)
- AND, that's not all, each tweet you send or discussion you start or respond to enters you to WIN your choice of 5, 3 or 1 - Entangled Teen Digital Books! 3 Lucky Winners!
It all ends with a twitter chat hosted by Teen Librarian Toolbox on April 30th, where you get to tweet with other readers and ask me questions!
- Week of April 1st- Chapters 1-7
- Week of April 8th- Chapters 8-15
- Week of April 15th- Chapters 15-22
- Week of April 22nd- Chapters 22-29
- Week of April 29th- Chapter 30
You can purchase Dear Cassie at: