Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...
Shadow Bound (Unbound, #2)If you live in the dark long enough, you begin to forget the light…

KORI DANIELS is a shadow-walker, able to travel instantly from one shadow to another. After weeks of confinement for betraying her boss, she’s ready to break free of the Tower syndicate for good. But Jake Tower has one final job for Kori, one chance to secure freedom for herself and her sister, Kenley, even if that means taking it from someone else…

The job? Recruit Ian Holt—or kill him.

Ian’s ability to manipulate the dark has drawn interest from every syndicate in the world, most notably an invitation from Jake Tower. Though he has no interest in organized crime, Ian accepts the invite, because he’s on a mission of his own. Ian has come to kill Tower’s top Binder: Kori’s little sister.

Amid the tangle of lies, an unexpected thread of truth connecting Ian and Kori comes to light. But with opposing goals, they’ll have to choose between love and liberty...~From GoodReads

Why I'm Waiting ~ I read Blood Bound (Unbound #1) last Fall. Amazing. Rachel Vincent built a unique, intricate, intriguing world full of promises, betrayals, love, and lies. I'm practically bouncing waiting for Shadow Bound!

Expected publication: May 22, 2012 by Mira
You can pre-order Shadow Bound at:

24 comments:

  1. Anything with Rachel Vincent's name on it is a must read for me! Can't wait to get to this one!

    Here's my WoW: http://amandalynsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I have a bunch of RV's books in my tbr pile. Great pick :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pick!
    this ones on my wishlist to!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor me! the second book is coming out and I still haven't read the first book! baaah I need to get my reading pile arranged!Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very curious about this author and her books. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST – Spin - and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really interesting, great pick!  Thanks for sharing!

    ~Lia

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you get your little add to goodreads button??!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its super easy. I left a comment on your blog about it.

      Delete
  8. OMG I am dying to read this one!! It was my WoW a few weeks back. Rachel Vincent just rocks my socks off! Her books are amazing, both Adult and YA. Here's my WoW http://booklovingme.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-www-wednesday-1-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eee, I'm SO excited about this one!
    Love the cover! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for this book!! Blood Bound was one of my favorite books of 2011. You know how much I love Rachel's writing, she is absolutely one of my favorite authors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Blood Bound yet but I'm gonna read Soul Screamers first. I've heard awesome things about both!...So maybe I'll read Blood Bound as soon as I'm done with Soul Screamers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the first to this one yet but I saw this on goodreads yesterday and like got the biggest urge to buy the first. Great pick! Also thanks for stopping by my giveaway, it means so much that you like to stop by my blog everyday because you are one of the people who I visit everyday and really got the idea of starting my own blog. [:
    You can check out my Waiting on Wednesday here.
    [:

    -ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages ⅼ Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really need to read this series. I really enjoyed Rachel Vincent's book, so I need to get this series too!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds really good. I have to read the first book and catch up! Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-7-brave-new-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, well look at that! it loaded today. I think blogger was just being buggy.. here I just emailed you about it not loading, I knew I would check and it would make a fool out of me. :)

    I can't wait for this one... blood bound was the shit! love this cover too. I think the model for Kori matches how I thought she looked to the T... to the Mutha Fuggin T!

    I so totally bouncing too.. I'm bouncing on a big O'le __________! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annnd....once again, you've stumped me. Awesome as usual.

      Delete
  16. Ugh I haven't read any of her other books so I really need to get the first in this series!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  17. I cannot wait for this one either!! I am so excited for Shadowbound and for Before I Wake. Rachel Vincent sure knows how to hook readers lol! Great pick! Thanks for sharing and for stopping my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I liked Blood Bound, too--and I like the look of this one. I think I still prefer Rachel's YA series over her adult ones, though...but fortunately I don't have to pick one or the other, I can have them both. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post