THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.
- Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
- Getting Rowdy (Love Undercover #3) by Lori Foster ~ for the upcoming blog tour, also came with a cool lanyard.
- Throwing Heat (Diamonds & Dugouts #3) by Jennifer Seasons
- Man of My Dreams by Faith Andrews ~ for the blog tour
- I Stand Before You (Judge Me Not #1) by S.R. Grey ~ for the blog tour
- Going Long (Waiting on the Sidelines #2) by Ginger Scott
- How to Entice an Enchantress (The Duchess Diaries #3) by Karen Hawkins ~ (unsolicited)
- Bound by Night (MoonBound Clan Vampires #4) by Larissa Ione (unsolicited) looks good
- Creed (Unfinished Heroes #2) by Kristen Ashley ~ another step closer to completing my KA Shelf
- A Moment (Moments #1) by Marie Hall
- Club Shadowlands (Master of the Shadowlands #1) by Cherise Sinclair
- Rock and Roll Never Forgets (Rock and Roll Trilogy #1) by Barbara S. Stewart
- Girls' Night Out (Visits to Petal #2) by Lauren Dane
- Everything for Us (Bad Boys #3) by M. Leighton ~ from the publisher, and look! I was blurbed again!
- MLM Media Relations
- Harper Collins
- Avon Impulse
- Pocket Books
- Berkley Trade
I'm giving away the two unsolicited ARCs I received this week, so someone that really wants them has the chance to read them.
Must be 17+ years of age.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!