Sunday, April 1, 2012

Vlog Review ~ WANDERLOVE, by Kirsten Hubbard

"Wanderlove ~ The only way to escape the past is to keep moving forward."




(please ignore the crazy eyes!)


Favorite Quote~

"And tonight, I decide, will be the night I'm all in. No more holding back. Especially after my humiliating non-dive. Now, more than ever, I need to prove that I can participate. That I'm not going to let anything or anybody hold me back again. To Rowan and to all the others, but especially to myself." (pg.272, ARC)

Hardcover, 352 pages
Published March 13th 2012 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers

You can purchase Wanderlove at:
Barnes & Noble | Amazon | Book Depository


Source: Won in a giveaway from Random Buzzers, with no obligation to review.

9 comments:

  1. nice review!! this is the first i see video review I like the idea :D I couldn't finish the video but I will later today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!! I love the video. Your phone going off totally had me cracking up. I wanted to read this book anyways, but after your review I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great message. I love that quote! Did you say Hubbard did the art work too? That's so neat if she did! I'm really looking forward to reading this one. Great review and I LURVE your crazy eyes and the cell. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vlog. Putting this book on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to another Vlog review! I admit I don't know why this book originally wasn't grabbing my attention, but now that I've watched your review, I'm adding it to my TBR. I love that it has that kind of message about not loosing yourself in a relationship and staying true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous review! I love that you made it a point to mention how this book teaches girls how to have their own identity, instead of relying on just being a girlfriend to a boy. I didn't know this book even taught this message. That is SO important because young women will do that all the time. It's terrible when you see it happening, so this book is epic if it shows a teenage girl learning how to overcome that all too common tendency. Any book like it is a must-read for teen girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um....totally diggin the cell interruptions ;-) Great review! Sounds like a reeeeally good book. Like a feel good book? Awesome vlog twinsie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had a chance to sit down and watch this yet, but I will soon, maybe this afternoon. I wish my work comp didnt' block youtube. I have been dying to know what you think of it and I keep forgeting to watch it at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a great story that makes me want to travel! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this one. Looking forward to picking it up. :)

    Irene (Colorado Springs Boiler Repair)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post