Saturday, September 10, 2011

In My Mailbox




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is a great way to put a spotlight on books received during the past week. 





Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror, #3)Death Whispers (Death Series Book 1)
Check out Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror #3) at GoodReads.
Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror #1) is currently $0.99 at Amazon & Smashwords.
Red Fox (Experiment in Terror #2) is only $2.99 at Amazon & Smashwords.
Check out Death Whispers (Death Series #1) at GoodReads.

Leave a link in your comments so I can check out your mailbox.

9 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of these but hope you enjoy!!

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death Whispers sounds interesting/creepy! "Cadaver-Manipulator"?? 0_o

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Experiment in Terror series looks awesome. Death Whispers is especially creepy...Love It! More books to add to my TBR list.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your vlogs. You always have such awesome-sounding books to share. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dead sky morning looks awesome! great IMM this week--enjoy and happy reading!

    i hope you can stop by our IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy reading your books!! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, these all look nice and creepy. I'm sure the scaredy-cat in me would possibly have a heart-attack if I tried them.

    Hope you enjoy, and thanks for vising my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome that printed your blurb! I like your IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to feel accomplished when your blurbed! That's awesome news. I haven't read that series but I'll have to check it out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post