THE WEEKLY REWIND is a weekly post in which I recap the bookish awesomeness from the past week, and post a book haul. Warning: I tend to ramble in my vlogs. Sometimes I get excited about things and I flail. Enjoy.
- I LOVED YOU FIRST, by Reena Jacobs
- BRAS, BOYS, AND BLUNDERS: ROMEO AND JULIET IN BAHRAIN, by Vidya Samson
- PERFECT ESCAPE, by Jennifer Brown
- LOST GIRLS, by Ann Kelley
- LEIF (Existence Trilogy #2.5) by Abbi Glines
- THE WINEMAKER'S DINNER: RSVP (The Winemaker's Feast, Outtake #1) by Dr. Ivan Rusilko
- THE WINEMAKER'S DINNER: NO RESERVATIONS (The Winemaker's Feast, Outtake #2) by Everly Drummond
- THE SIREN (The Original Sinners #1) by Tiffany Reisz
- THE BURNING STAR by Jessie Lane
Search terms that led to this blog:
- "brian sinclair backstage pass" ~ Another search for Sinners on Tour. Be still, my heart. I love Brian Sinclair.
- "teenage rewrite" ~ This is a book by Brandon Williams. I haven't read it yet, but it looks so good.
- The rest were pretty standard for this blog, "tammara webber" and "karina halle" are common. Also "blonde babes with big boobs" "babes" and "babe blog". Teehee.
- Review ~ ONCE (Eve #2) by Anna Carey
- Teaser Tuesday ~ from MADLY AND WOLFHARDT by M. Leighton
- Waiting on Wednesday ~ DEARLY, BELOVED by Lia Habel
- Review ~ GIFTED: A DONOVAN CIRCUS NOVEL by Liz Long
- Cover Reveals ~ DEMONS OF THE SON and KARMA BITES
- Series Review ~ MADLY by M. Leighton
- Review ~ SO CLOSE TO YOU by Rachel Carter
- Sexy Summer Saturday ~ THE KNIFE'S EDGE by Stephanie Draven
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment, and I'll come check out your blog. Have a great week!